Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

So I am FINALLY getting around to posting about Thanksgiving. I had the flu all last week and pretty much didn't do anything! But we had the best Thanksgiving yet! We made the long trek to Arkansas to visit some college friends! We had a blast and were so glad they invited us! The food was amazing and all made by this woman....she was such a great host!


Bentley loved playing with Brekan! So fun to see them all outside playing some football!
I fell in love with this cute little town. For being so small it sure had a lot to offer. We went to the Walmart museum and ice cream shop!

We especially loved player Settlers and stuffing our faces!
Joe helped Brian with this huge 10 ft tree!
Brian the Elf...
 We has such a blast we may just need to go back and visit soon!

No comments: