Our last week in California Joe had to work in Lake Arrowhead at the Resort and we went along for some cooler weather. It was such a nice little get away and the weather was amazing!
Bentley loved feeding the ducks everyday!
Seriously the best pizza ever... we had it everyday for lunch!
Then our last Saturday we headed to the beach...it was actually quite nice and warm!
That night we went to a Lakers preseason game!
This is only half of the kids in our primary class...
Saying goodbye to cousins.
We spent out last day at the happiest place on earth... DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE! It was fun to do this last hurrah before we left!
This way!
Cars land was way cool!
I love this picture, Joe sure loved this ride!
Bentley loved Its a Small World!
Cooling off before we left!
I was dreading the 24 hour drive. We split it up in three days and surprisingly Bentley was so good!
Finally, excited to see some cousins!
Meet the Flinstones! This was taken a few days before. Joe was going out of town his first week of work and wasn't with us on Halloween.
Bentley and I went to my sisters ward trunk or treat and this pretty much sums up the rest of the night....
I didn't know butterflies could be so grouchy...
Finding a place to live is one of the most stressful things ever! We finally were able to move into a place last week and then Joe left town the next day. I tried to unpack everything before he got home and now I am so exhausted I just want to relax and watch some TV. Did I say TV?! Yup thats right, after four years of marriage we finally broke down and got some basic cable...its awesome!
6 comments:
Love the update! Miss you guys:)
Yay! An Update! Yes, moving is THEE worst! You guys are adorable, love all the cute costumes :)
p.s. very jealous you went to cars land! so fun.
aw man! caden, you are here!! where did you find a place? i'm so glad you have your sister here to help you out and just to have family :) let me know if you ever need anything :)
You lucky Momma to have a good traveling child! Glad the 24 hour driving trip went well for you and that you're settled in. Now we need to chat and start making plans for once we get down toward your neck of the woods! As long as you don't mind hanging out with a pregnant lady and her irresistibly naughty and devious little boy! PS. love the costumes!
bout time is right! love bentley in her little green shirt on the beach chairs - my fav pic - it needs to be blown up in her room (once you get unpacked of course) . . you guys look great as the flintstones . .to bad joe durf was gone for it . .but really the willma hair looks good on you!
Must be nice to be able to afford cable! haha jk. Looks like so much stress and so much fun! We sure miss you guys! BTW I LOVE your dress in the witch picture.
Post a Comment