So today I woke up with the worst migraine and sore throat and managed to get out of bed. I needed to go to JC Penny to return some cute pants that weren't so cute on. The parking lot was insane, seriously what the heck? Finally found a spot and walked inside. The first register I came to had a line so I walked to the front of the store by the mall entrance and wa-la no line. I see a bunch of cameras and ask the clerk what was going on. She said they are filing the ELLEN SHOW here today! Score! Then a crew member came by and said to keep quiet so they could film. Literally they place Ellen like 15 ft from me and no joke I am the background and Bentley is facing the camera. Worst part is I had no make up on because I was just going to run in and out and come on I didn't feel good. They will probably blur me out but if they don't...all you Ellen watchers when she has her JC Penny Episode I am the one behind her wearing black with a baby stroller. Hopefully they use that clip :-) So we stayed around and watched her do her thing and interact with some of the crowed. One little boy got to race her in go carts around the store! I seriously wanted to stay because she was giving out sweatshirts and gift cards but Bentley was WAY too whinny and they needed everyone to be quiet! So this was the best I could do from my phone!
So there you have it...my 5 seconds to fame!
4 comments:
wow! so awesome!!!!!! i LOVE ELLEN! what a good day! sorry you were not feeling to well
Love Ellen! I'm pretty sure I saw that one, unless she did another one! Hope your feeling better :)
Kyler and I watch Ellen every day, we're a little jealous! I think tomorrow is her JC Penny show, so we'll keep our eyes open for you and Bentley!
That's so exciting!! :)
Post a Comment