...AND wiser too! Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 24! I have kind of been celebrating it a few different times the past week. Joe had to leave town for 1o days that has now turned into 14... so last Saturday we went to the Clippers game and it was so much fun! We got a babysitter for the first time that wasn't family. It was nerve racking thats for sure. It was silent on the way to the game, we were both hoping she was okay and she was. Sure was nice to have this handsome man all to myself!
We went to BJ's that night for dinner and it was delicious!
Joe got me some cake supplies and I was super excited to be able to make my own cake!
We went to Daisy and Jason's for a Birthday dinner on Sunday and I got some more cool baking stuff!
AND on my actually birthday my mom came to visit! It was so much fun we went shopping and I got to eat where ever I wanted, and yes eating out is my absolute favorite! But of course I don't have any pictures with my mom...I mean who do you think took all these awesome shots of me??! Definitely wasn't this little one!
We went to Portos for dinner and this girl was so funny. She would stick her hand repeatedly in my mom's water then lick her hands. Those poor little fingers were frozen!
Literally did not know what I was doing.
Buuut I think it turned out ok!
I got spoiled rotten, like always and got some sweet stuff!
Had a great birthday week, thanks for all the love!
6 comments:
happy late bday Caden! So fun! Looks like an awesome one! And your mom came and said hello! How great!
i think your cake turned out really cute! was it easy or hard to make? glad you had a fun day, and i love the cute clothes you got.
I love your cake! Please make me one for my birthday:)
I love all the polka dots stuff you got. Super cute. You always look cute! Glad you weren't too lonesome w/o Joe.
That cake was AMAZING!! Looks like you had a great birthday, Keekers!
SUUUper cute cake!!!! You look fantastic and I agree- you got some sweet stuff!
This is way late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and that cake is awesome! Can you ship one out to NC for me b-day?!
Post a Comment