Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Double the Love!

I was really excited for Valentines this year and I think it was so I could dress Bentley up. But given that she is a wild child I couldn't even get a good shot...
We woke up to donuts and tulips!
Joe was even thinking of Bentley because she got a donut hole...
...and loved it!
We took Joe lunch and because of all the buildings downtown it was so shady and COLD! At least I had her blanket. She couldn't stop laughing, poor girl I think it was because she was so cold haha
Looks like we will be going to the Clippers game Saturday and I definitely don't want to take Bentley...any takers?!
Yup I made these...
We had planned to make homemade pizza but I had so much going on and after I babysat I was worn out...so Joe picked up a pizza on his way home and it was delicious! We watched Breaking Dawn and I think they only said 5 words the whole movie...but we enjoyed making this girl laugh...

I was so lucky to have 2 of the cutest Valentines out there!

7 comments:

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

bentley's laugh is to die for. also, this may make me sound like a complete creeper, but valentines morning i woke up thinking, "i wonder if caden is going to have donuts and chocolate milk in those cute heart shaped bottles...." because i really need to jump on that band wagon, and start that tradition.

nate and amy crandell said...

Can't get over how Cute your little girly is!!! Glad you guys had a great Valentines :)

Becca said...

did you do something with your eye brows? they look amazing!!

Jillian said...

Miles so wishes Bentley was his valentine.

Workmans said...

I got tulips too! Bentley is so freakin cute! We need to get her and Cannon together so they can be wild & crazy together!

Brady Pope said...

i think you, tay and i all had pizza!! think it's going to be our new valentine day tradition :) i also made choc covered strawberries - great minds think alike. if you can arrange it we'd gladly take bentley saturday night! . . way to give GT at little blog love!

The Hegstroms said...

Super cute laugh!!!! And I hate to break it to ya but technically Joe had two valentines...lol Bentleys a little cutey- hope you guys are doing well and know how much we miss late game nights and just dropping in when we're bored.