Friday, February 12, 2010

Hallelujah

Wowzers...best day ever! We got a call from the managers to the place we are moving back into in April and she said the people moving out have changed their plans. They are moving out March 1!!! A whole month and a half early! So she wanted to know if we would like to move in earlier!? UM DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?! Ahh I am just so excited to finally sleep in our bed! We were kind of nervous because we have to give the upstairs lady a months notice...but she doesn't care! As my dear friend Daisy said... "Heaven just smiled down upon you." hahaha we must be doing something right! We were just so excited we wanted to celebrate so we decided to splurge and go to dinner... and I don't mean the drive through... we actually waited 20 minutes for a table and sat down... we are definitely moving up in the world! I am just hoping we can somehow get our storage unit open to bring in our stuff! ESPECIALLY OUR BED! Cross your fingers!
we are this HHHAAAAPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Workmans said...

YAY!! I am so excited for you guys, that is great news!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Let me know if you need help with the move!

nate and amy crandell said...

great news! I'm happy for you guys hope you get your bed!!!