Tuesday, February 23, 2010

22

I pretty much have been celebrating my birthday since the weekend. On Saturday there was a knock at our door and it was weird because A. We don't tell people where we live B. therefore no one knocks on our door. Come to our surprise it was my MOM! Wow I was really shocked but way excited! She decided to head up to Washington and see her family but on her way up make her rounds! It was so fun we went and saw Blind Side which was definitely better the second time! Then before bed I decide I was going to open her gift because she was leaving in the morning!
I love how my mom always gets me the stuff I need but hate buying myself haha I've been desperately need one thanks mom!
Then today my actual birthday was so great I couldn't of asked for a better day! I woke up to yummy pancakes Joe was making! He told me his gift was still in the mail but to look at his computer screen....I was so excited when I looked and saw this!!!!
Ahh I couldn't believe it! I had been wanting a beach cruiser forever! I felt like such a little kid because the rest of the day I just couldn't stop thinking about my bike and I just wanted to ride it so bad! Joe also got me this really cute sweater so I would have something to open and he pretty much has the greatest taste ever because I love it!

My grandma sent me these gloves which I can't wait to wear tomorrow because they are just the cutest things ever!

We both have a big test tomorrow that pretty much determines our grade and here is us studying our little hearts out...
On our way home we stopped off at FONGS! Which is my absolute favorite place to eat. This is the only reason I will be sad to leave Rexburg!
Then we hit up Twizzle Berry with some friends for dessert and it was delicious!

Daisy made me the cutest cake ever! We look like tomatoes bad lighting I guess ha!

I love the crown on it!
I had such a great day! Joe always amazes me with his creative ideas! I couldn't of ask for a better birthday, he always makes me so happy! And....I already feel older!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

that's not a crown, it's your hair - duh!! :) cute cake idea though! so where's the pic of your really awesome present i sent you?? :) maybe we can go ride bikes sometime?? i can ask my mom and you can ask your mom and if they let us, maybe we can ride down to the park or qt or something :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sweater! Your hubby has great taste!! And your cake, how freakin' cute!! Happy Late Birthday!

The Packers said...

i'm very impressed with joe's fashion skills. can i ask for a sweater for my birthday?! your bike is totally cute-what a good husband you have. i love the cake-what a great idea. i'm glad that you had such a great birthday-glad to know you're 22-i coudln't quite remember?

nate and amy crandell said...

happy birthday girl!!! haha love that cake, so glad you had a wonderful day :)

Jamielyn said...

what a fun birthday!! Glad you had such a happy day!