Yay we finally live together! We have been super busy trying to move in and get everything settled with Christmas, traveling, and now Joe just started school this week! He has a heavy load this semester and is trying to get some of the harder courses out of the way. He is very dedicated and I know he will do great! He are some pictures of our new home!
My completed projects!
Gotta wear something cute when your baking something sweet!
Most delicious poppy seed bread
This is our family room where we spend most of our time. If Joe's not doing home work we are cuddled on the couch watching 24! This past week we completed all of season 5. Wow was that intense, best season yet! We have to control ourselves on watching season 6 because season 7 won't be out on DVD until the end of this year! Oh how will we ever survive?!
We love our new place. COME VISIT!
11 comments:
Your place is DARLING! I wish we lived in the same state and I would totally come visit :) Hope you guys are doing well!
so you wouldn't mind four little boys running all over the place if we came to see you?! you have done such a great job decorating. it looks so warm and inviting. i didn't know you had decorating skills. i love the apron hook. where did you get that?
where do you think i got it? i just told mom i've always wanted one!!
So, seriously, where did you get all this way cute furniture? Do you own the home? I'm super jealous and it is very cute!
thanks! no we are just renting an apartment right now, we were lucky enough to have his parents and my mom give us their extra furniture!!
okay so that definitely doesn't look like the same place we first lived when we got married. It looks so great! I'm kinda jealous :) I love the couches and the green pillows!! so stinkin cute!! did you make that poppy seed bread--i want the recipe!!
This is Elizabeth Free (used to be Hord). Your home is beautiful!! What apartment complex are you in? I believe I saw you in the MC last week, but I was too far away to say hello without yelling past a bunch of people. Are you off track this semester?
Cadey your house is so cute! I miss you. We need to talk more. Call me!
Your house is adorable!! I love it! Congrats on the wedding! Shane and I wanted to come but it was the day we flew in from our honeymoon...we were wiped. Hope you're doin well!
thanks! oh kelci dont even worry about it!!
I am coming to visit when I come back!!!! Cute apartment...Love you!! And ps...I LOVE the ghetto link to your blog hahahahah
Post a Comment