Sunday, February 24, 2013

Road Trip

Joe has been working lots like always but was assigned to be in New York for 3 weeks! The first week was probably one of the hardest weeks ever with Bentley. So I was so happy to drive with my mom to Tennessee to visit my sister. Bentley sure had fun playing with Tony and Ivory!
 My mom and I and I flew out to New York for a long weekend to see Joe. Just so happen to be the big storm Nemo that weekend...besides freezing we had fun. Bentley was so happy to see her dad.
Bentley was bundled to the max!
 My mom stayed in the hotel so Joe and I could go out and it was so much fun! We went to the Good Burger for dinner and walked around Time Square. We went to see the show Fuerza Bruta. It was so weird but definitely felt like we got the New York experience. We then went to Serendipity's for some treats and I am still dreaming of the orange coconut!
 Twin Towers Memorial
 Staten  Island Ferry



 Dinner was on Bentley- We tried Lombardi's Pizza which was tasty!
 And for dessert we went to Magnolia Bakery and picked up some treats at Dylan's Candy Shop!
 We had a fun short trip and flew back to Nashville to see my sister for another couple days. We headed back on Valentines Day. Bentley loved her valentines and new Dora book!
We had been to 7 states in the last two weeks and it was so nice to get home and have Joe be home too!
It felt so nice to finally be reunited as a family!

2 comments:

Kelsey Bang said...

nyc, dylands candy bar, goodburger! seeing mom! wow! lucky and so fun! great pictures! I miss ny!

Whitney said...

Looks like so much fun! (And stress). I love Bentley in all those poofy snow outfits.