December came and went way too fast! It was so fun to listen to Christmas music, decorate the tree, and eat lots of treats! We did a white elephant with the Workman's.
Parker and his elf haha
A little blurry but I made this cute cheese ball for Joe's work party.
Christmas lights!
Joe teaching Bentley to play the Wii.
Getting in the Holiday spirit!
We went to the Workman's to make homemade pizzas on Christmas Eve.
It was our first year not going home but it was exciting celebrating just the 3 of us!
Bentley LOVED her kitchen to say the least. Its so fun to watch her pretend to cook and eat!
It wouldn't be Christmas without your favorite cereal- probably the best tradition!
This girl was so ecstatic to get a new Barney movie- she demanded we watch it at once!
Joe got me this cute skirt, picked it out and everything- I love it!
Joe sure looked handsome on Sunday in his new suit.
New car vacuum.
The city select is bomb.com can't wait to get the second seat for baby sis!
Orange rolls for breakfast!
My sister made these cute name tags for dinner.
This is right before Talmage fell out of the house...literally!
Twinners!
Oh what a day we had!
We had such an amazing Christmas and were spoiled. It was so fun to spend time together and especially have Joe around for almost 2 weeks! We did a lot of eating out and Bentley was starting to get the hang of things!
Over the break Joe got Lasik!
He can see!!!
Joe let me get my nails done and have 3 hours to myself...seriously I didn't know what to do with all my time, so of course I went and got donuts! ANND when I got home the whole house was clean and he even swept!
Its become a nightly ritual to play with blocks grandma got Bentley...Joe gets really into it!
Bentley had a fever for a couple days-poor girl!
ANND this was my "midnight" kiss and lights were out by 10!
Bentley woke up New Years Day with no fever so we decided to go to the pet store. She loves dogs! This little pup was only 9 weeks and jumping all over her, she loved it!
Giving the birds a hug goodbye!
We had such a great holiday and aren't looking forward to Joe going back to work! 2012 was a good year for us, lots of memories at the beach and traveling all over California! Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us and excited for baby sis to get here! Happy New Year!
7 comments:
sounds like a fun Christmas!
Happy 2013
WOW! What an eventful/ exciting month! Bently is so adorable!
Still can't believe you are having another baby!
First of all, Congratulations!!
Second, that cheese ball is awesome!
I love that picture of Bentley with the menu. So cute!
I ran errands without Bowen the other day and it felt like a vacation. (My sister said that was pathetic...but seriously!) Next time I'm getting donuts!
And Bowen turns one next month. So crazy!!
i wish bentley would hug me the way she hugs those birds!! :)
Looks like such a fun Christmas! I'm glad you got some time with Joe. Your hair is getting so long! It looks beautiful :)
I can't get over how cute Bentley is!!! I Love love this update, you always have such fun post :)
p.s. what nail polish do you use for Bentley's toes-its super cute!
Post a Comment