We had such a great weekend. To say we had a blast would be an understatement...we had a BLAST! We went to a beach we'd never been to, stayed in hotel we'd never been to and ate at a restaurant we'd never been to! We drove down to Laguna Beach and found a nice little secluded spot. The waves were INSANE. Seriously. It was gorgeous. They would hit the rocks so hard and it looked awesome! Bentley truly is a beach bum...she loves the sand, water, and not being told what to do. Joe had a great time riding in on the huge waves. On the other hand I enjoyed sitting in my chair eating watermelon sour patch!
Our hotel was so fun. They had several pools and a little splash area Bentley couldn't get enough of. They had one of those huge air blow up things that you could slide down and land in a little pool. I really wish a had a picture of Joe and Bentley coming down. She just wanted to do it over and over.
Oh the luxury of watching TV. Too bad the Olympics were basically over but we enjoyed some highlights! I honestly didn't want it to end. So nice to spend time together and just relax in a nice place and setting the AC to FREEZING! Best part of the whole trip was we found the last free parking spot at the beach, our hotel was free, and we used a gift card for dinner!
Oh and I sure love these two!

5 comments:
I'm JEALOUS! The pictures of the beach make me drool. It's been way too long since I've been to the beach.
And it sounds like you're having some of the experiences Kevin and I used to have. I loved getting away at the company's expense. Enjoy. It doesn't last forever.
You guys are totally beach bums! I love it! You seriously have the life!! Chad would be worried we'd all be sunburnt and I'd get sick of wiping the sand out of the kids' eyes. We weren't made for the fun you guys have all the time!! Nothing beats a FREE trip though!!
Oh man that looks like it was heaven!!! And okay Bentley is thee cutest in her watermelon swimsuit-LOVE it!
Can't believe how grown up Bentley is getting! The beach definitely looks gorgeous- I would be jealous, however we now live right by two beaches- unfortunately we only get another month or so before it snows, but hey you can't win em all! Well, also it looks like it's time for baby number 2 since Bentley is about to go into nursery, she can take care of herself...you know, in theory it sounds about right...lol
so first i showed rose all the pics from tr's blog and then from taylor's and by the time we got to your pics she says "i have work i have to do" . . . so apparently she's "so over" looking at blogs :) . .but i'm not! is bentley wearing skinny jeans :) cute girl!
Post a Comment