Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Morning!
She was excited!
Bentley wasn't too sure about the grass...
Bentley in her new Easter Dress and Dad in his new tie!
This was the best I could do...I think she was falling asleep just sitting there!
We went to the Lhamon's for Easter dinner and an egg hunt!
Mikaela loved taking Bentley around to find eggs.
August and all his goodies.
Cousins!
I made some Bunny "Carrots"
This girl loves leaves!
We had such a great Easter spending time with family and friends!

6 comments:

Kelsey Bang said...

what a great easter! you did a fantastic job on your bunny carrot strawberries! those are adorable!

Lauri said...

you're becoming quite a domestic diva! Love the chocolate strawberries...impressive.

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

are those christmas jammies i see? :) what a cute little match-y family you guys are!

Jillian said...

I would eat those "carrots" any day! yummy! Bentley looks cute as always!

The Hegstroms said...

Man you always put me to shame...I barely got a few things to throw together in a basket for Ethan, which we ended up not even putting in the basket but just giving to him randomly- lol Bentley is a little cutie- looks like she finally has a little chub on her legs! I just love summer and bare baby chubby rolls!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

She is so darn cute! I love all her cute little outfits. And your bunny carrots turned out so cute!

PSM I love the pics in the post below of Bently and Joe, so precious!!