My baby turned one!!! We had a little party for her on Saturday with some friends and family. Of course she had no idea what was even going on but we sure had fun! Here are a bunch of pictures from our extravaganza! I wanted a Hello Kitty theme...just in case you couldn't tell!
The set up...
Our guests...I should have taken more pictures but this was all I got!
She had just woken up before the party started and seemed to be a little shy (which isn't like her at all!) This is Bentley and her local g-ma Janie.
This cute girl only licked the frosting!
She loved all her new toys!
Her first dolly! She was so cute she kept bending over to give her doll kisses!
Crazy driver coming through!
One year ago today I became a mother. I can't think of anything so rewarding! This time last year I kept telling Joe, "I can't believe we are going to have a baby!" Now its, "I can't believe we have a one year old!" This year has flown by. It has been so fun watching her learn and grow. She is just so funny. She gives the best hugs and kisses! Words can't express how much we love our little girl! Happy 1st Birthday Bentley Boo!
6 comments:
Happy birthday Bentley! Her party turned out SOO cute! I love the theme! DId you make the cake? Its amazing. And she is the most precious little girl, so cute playing with all her presents!
you are SO creative. The party looked DARLING! You always have the best ideas. I can't believe it's been a year, I remember visiting you are the hospital and how tiny she was!!
I cannot believe it's been a year since she was born! It seems as though yesterday I was at your baby shower. Such a cute party. I love your decorations!
Woo hoo!! One year down! Crazy how fast the time is starting to go! Seems like the last time I saw you was at your shower...oh wait, that was the last time- RIDICULOUS! Wish we could have been there for the party- it looked fantastic and I am so jealous of your creative abilities. Maybe if we lived closer Ethan would stand a chance of having a good birthday party...as it stands he'll be lucky if I remember it! lol Bentley is cute as ever by the way!
She is stinkin adorable!!! Happy Birthday to your Cute girl!
Love all the decor too-you did an amazing job!
haha you're so cute caden. your party looked AMAZING!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! Bentley is killin me! She's so big now and is so darling! Love to pig tails.
Post a Comment