Thursday, September 1, 2011

Solvang

This month Joe will be traveling each week for work and I have decided to tag along. We just returned from Solvang. It was a lot of fun not only because we stayed in a nice hotel for free or ate out for every meal for free but because we had never been there! It was a cute little quaint Dutch town.
While Joe was at work Bentley and I walked around and took pictures.
First night for dinner we went to Hitching Post Steakhouse. The waitress asked me if we would like a wine list and I said yes. Joe looks at me funny and apparently I thought she asked if we would be wine less tonight! HA my bad- thats when Joe informed me we were in wine country.
Bentley and I enjoyed watching TV all day since it was a luxury for us!
Wednesday was Joe's last day and it was only a half day so we enjoyed walking around together.
It was so fun to go somewhere that we haven't been before. Looks like this next week we will be in Goleta...hope its just as fun!

7 comments:

Becca said...

come to seattle next time he is here!!!

Brady and Brittany said...

Cute!! Add me when you go private! mrsbrittanyfish@gmail.com

JK ROGERS said...

Love your cute blog Caden! Add me! Krogers686@gmail.com

Workmans said...

It seriously looked like you guys were in a different country. How fun! Love Bentley in the big shoe!

Lauri said...

Mortensons bakery..my FAVORITE!!

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

You're incredible!! I'm so proud of Bentley too! She seems like she did so well traveling so much! I can't wait to hear about your new adventure!!!

The Hegstroms said...

I love looking at your blog!!! Sorry I am terrible at keeping up with you guys- but we miss you!!! Bentley is adorable as always, just hope I can meet her someday! Have fun traveling with your hubby!