Friday, June 10, 2011

BUMBO

We've been putting this little girl in the bumbo! Haha we definitely have to help her out...but she's starting to get the hang of it! Maybe in a month or so she will be able to sit in it all by herself!
I love how she's trying so hard...
Ta-Da!

5 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh that outfit it adorable!! I would wear it. ha.

Kelsey Stenquist said...

Haha I love this because we just got Lincoln a bumbo this week and keep trying to put him in it, haha he's definitely not there yet!

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

love her hair-bow! she is such a doll caden!

Workmans said...

i love how her outfit coordinates with her bumbo! she is so little i love it! cannon's thighs get stuck in his bumbo every time i try to get him out of it. bumbo's are the best!

nate and amy crandell said...

She is so cute! Don't you love all the cute bows and outfits there are for girls!