Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Bride to be...

My dear friend Mallory will be marrying her sweetheart on April 14th! This past weekend we had a bridal shower for her. I have never thrown one before and it was a lot of fun! I wasn't quite sure how to decorate since I already have taken everything off the walls, but I guess when you have a million balloons no one notices haha
Of course toilet paper dresses...
Thanks everyone for coming!

5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

how fun! I'm so excited for Mallory!
And you did an awesome job decorating :)

Becca said...

ok you did such a fab job!!! love love

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

So cute Caden!! I am so excited for her!! And for your baby!

Mallory said...

Caden, I loved it! Thank you again! It was PERFECT!

Lauri said...

Look at you!!! The perfect hostess.