Joe and I were invited to have lunch with President and Sister Clark, Elder Didier and his wife, along with some others. We were then able to sit on the stand behind them for devotional. It was such a great experience to be able to have before we graduate. It was a formal lunch and I was praying that I didn't spill my water or have something fall off my plate! We felt pretty special with our assigned seats followed by name tags...which I wanted to take a picture of but figured it wasn't appropriate! Elder Didier was the devotional speaker and did a wonderful job!
Too bad Joe's eyes are closed!
4 comments:
Wow! What an amazing experience!!! I love your Valentine Craft below you made with the Cricut soo cute! Glad you had a Happy Valentines :)
Nice Caden! I didn't even see you on the stand!? I wish you would have blogged about your experience with Elder Didier...ha! But I can see why you didn't :)
Holy Cow! You're totally famous in Rexburg if you're having lunch with President Clark! Way to go Durfee's!
now i'm curious as to what happened with elder didier (read mallory's comment)! pretty cool!
Post a Comment