Monday, January 31, 2011

No other way

We watched a movie with our neighbors and when they handed us the popcorn they handed us chopsticks? They said its the only way to eat popcorn because your fingers don't get all greasy. My first thoughts were A) the best part is licking your fingers and B) then you only get one piece in your mouth at a time. Surprisingly it truly is the best way to eat popcorn...
I don't think I could ever go back now. It's so convenient and I'm getting really good at it! I can use those chops so fast now I don't realize I'm only getting one piece in my mouth at a time! Seriously you need to try it...you will LOVE it!

3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

hahaha oh that's funny! I think I'm too impatient for chopsticks though!

The Packers said...

i think that is a great way. you can eat popcorn by the handful so one at a time might be less on the hips.

Whitney said...

if i try your version, it'll be with tongs - less mess but at least 4-5 kernels at a time :)