
Joe got a JOB! We are so excited to finally be able to say that. This has seemed like the longest process but I am proud to say he is the first BYU-Idaho student to be offered a job with Grant Thornton in the Los Angeles office. He will be working as an associate in the business advisory department. I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked. I know this will be such a great opportunity for him to start his career. We truly have been blessed and have seen the Lord's hand in our lives. He doesn't start until next fall which works out great. We will graduate in April and this will give us a nice long summer break before we start the "real world."
Way to go I love you, Joe!
7 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys :)
congrats! all the stress and prayers and fasting and everything else in between and now you can stress about something else-like getting sleep when your little one arrives. --LA huh-maybe you should ask for a gun for christmas just to be on the safe side.
How Exciting Caden and Joe!!! Congrats! My sister in law works for Grant Thornton in Chicago and she loves the company. They have treated her so well! So So Exciting!
AHHH congratulations!!! LA! are you ready for that?! How fun! We're so excited for you guys- good job joe!
wow merry christmas to you guys! way to go joe! that is some very exciting news!
good job Joe, proud of ya man
does this mean you will be inrexburg longer??? pleaseeee?
Post a Comment