Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cheers to us!

Joe and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday! I can't believe we have already been married for 2 years! It was such a pretty relaxed day which made it so fun. We started off the day with a nice walk in 60 degree weather, beats all the snow in Rexburg. Joe tells me if I exercise the baby will be intelligent ...hmmm not sure where he gets his facts ;-) So I wanted to follow the traditional anniversary gifts and #2 is cotton...which I wasn't about to get him a hammock like all the websites suggest, being that we are now in the dead of winter. So this is what I came up with and let me just say...
It ain't easy bein' cheesy!
Yes our very own matching shirts. So I actually ordered these one night at 4am when I couldn't sleep. I was hoping they were still as cute as I thought they were...and they were!
We then did some errands and got some things for the baby. Joe then took me to "As You Wish." It was sooo much fun! We made his and her mugs! I didn't think it would take that long at all BUT three hours later we were done....and starving!
We went to Oregano's for dinner and it was delicious!

I can't believe how fast these two years have flown by! Oh how I would never trade them. I love my Joe so much and glad he picked me!
Cheers!

7 comments:

The Packers said...

i just laugh at your posts-they are so funny-mostly becuase i can totally hear you saying it. congrats on #2. love the shirts! glad you guys had such a fun day.

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh how exciting! Happy Anniversary! I wanna make a mug that sounds so fun-I drink out of mugs all year long...anyways you guys are the cutest!

Tanner Family said...

You two are so darn cute! Joe cracks me up with his faces he makes. How are you feeling? What week are you in? We sure miss you guys. Hope you have a great thanksgivng, oh and happy Anniversary!

Taralynn and Kory said...

Love the shirts! Have fun in AZ!!

Whitney said...

congrats on two . .and i didn't know cotton was the 2nd year . .whats the 3rd - i should have followed that tradition.

Jim and Nicole said...

Congrats! Those shirts are soo adorable, I'll have to think of something cute like that.

syrell salmon said...

those shirts are AMAZING, so sad i missed seeing them in real life that day!!