On Friday I went with Mallory to the Women's Expo in Idaho Falls. It was so much fun! We got lots of free stuff and I pretty much wanted to buy everything there! I did buy a package of universal mix. It's from Shirley J cooking made easy- if anyone has ever heard of it! I saw a vendor at the marathon back in June and wanted it. It's great for food storage and can last up to 30 years! I only got the universal package which is a white creamy sauce and comes with over thirty recipes. All you do is add water to the mix! Pretty simple huh? I am so excited to make soup because it will be the simplest thing ever! Plus it's half the calories than if you were to make your own white sauce!

We also got a free video from The Living Scripture's- The Prodigal Son!
We also got some really cute head bands!
Free mug
Toothpick holder- my favorite, fits in your purse
They also had Nail Art which I really wish I would have gotten!
I was sold on a ton of stuff they had...I pretty much am their walking advertisement!
~~~~~~~~~~~
So after we went to the Expo we picked up some Cafe Rio and met Nephi who works at the theatre! It was so much fun, we ate upstairs where no one was, got a tour of the projection room, and saw a movie! What a great night! Thanks Nephi!
No comments:
Post a Comment