oh my goodness! congratulations im so excited for you!!! i knew it wouldnt be too long before you'd announce something like this with your last semester of school here!
Wow! That means you were pregnant last time I saw you! No wonder Joe wanted to hold Max...he's practicing for March 14th! LOL! Well congratulations, that is SO awesome! Can't wait to hear all the updates...hope you feel this great for the rest of the pregnancy too! :)
congrats!! glad you are feeling great. and your new job sounds very exciting. what was your major? maybe you'll see kory...he works for the bonneville county sheriff's office?!
i hope it's a boy so i can send you rose's green bumbo with pen mark all over it instead of a nice clean purple one :) jk jk!! i've been "garaging" with you in mind!
13 comments:
oh my goodness! congratulations im so excited for you!!! i knew it wouldnt be too long before you'd announce something like this with your last semester of school here!
Ahh I'm so excited for you two! Can't wait to find out what you are having
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you two!!!
Congrats Caden!! That is super exciting!
Wow! That means you were pregnant last time I saw you! No wonder Joe wanted to hold Max...he's practicing for March 14th! LOL! Well congratulations, that is SO awesome! Can't wait to hear all the updates...hope you feel this great for the rest of the pregnancy too! :)
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you, Caden! :)
AHHHHHAHHHHHH 14 weeks!!!!!!!! You waited that long to tell us- you are strong! Congrats and we are SO EXCITED FOR YOU! ahhh!
Oh my gosh Caden!!! Yay!! That is so exciting! I love it! Congratulations!
OH MY GOSH!!!! how exciting!!!!! Congrutulations :) I'm so glad we are both preggo!!
congrats!! glad you are feeling great. and your new job sounds very exciting. what was your major? maybe you'll see kory...he works for the bonneville county sheriff's office?!
yay cant waittttt. so happy for you.
i hope it's a boy so i can send you rose's green bumbo with pen mark all over it instead of a nice clean purple one :) jk jk!! i've been "garaging" with you in mind!
WOW! I totally missed this announcement. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations.
Post a Comment