Monday, May 25, 2009

CAMPING

On friday Joe and I were able to go CAMPING! We went with an  old friend he grew up with, Kent, and his wife Cierra. We went out to warm river camping grounds which was da bomb! It was right on the river and soo pretty! Here are some highlights!

Our campsite!
Apparently you never ask a man if he used the directions...because that would be a stupid question...

I have never had tin foil dinners and they were TASTY!


Joe was super excited to go fishing with his new pole! He woke up at the crack of dawn on saturday thinking it would better his chances...AND it did! His 1st fish!!! It was a beauty!
I actually enjoyed fishing more than I thought I would...very relaxing and ADDICTING!

It was really funny...poor Kent fished right into the tree...
Roasting Hot dogs for lunch...Yummy!

After lunch we headed up to Mesa Falls which was way cool. I couldn't believe how much water there was that had melted off from the mountains.

1 comment:

Workmans said...

Did Joe just reach down in the water and grab that fish?!! I think he strangled it to death!! It looks like you guys had a great time. We love the pictures of the mountains!